Thursday, July 28, 2011

"Buried embers will blaze again"



Dear friends,

I am back in Kona, Hawaii, with Youth With A Mission (YWAM), after an incredible two & a half months of leading an outreach team up the West Coast -seeing the Lord stir up salvation & revival from San Diego to Seattle. It has been indescribably amazing seeing God bring His power & truth & freedom to not only the seemingly impossible cities of America but my students' lives as well.

Now, I am on staff for another school here called The School of the Circuit Riders. There are almost 300 students gathered here for five weeks of intense lectures, worship & prayer, community, & outreach to the city of Kona. The Lord has been awakening the hearts of a generation to the raw, authentic power of the gospel & instilling a faith like never before to see it bring revival. Over 200 years ago, a group of young, laid-down preachers gave their lives to spreading the gospel across America, traveling on horseback & stopping at nothing. They were given the name "circuit riders", & I believe that this generation is destined to be driven by that same devotion & zeal, seeing the Great Commission fulfilled from first living out the first & second commandment.

This has already been proven as not just “talk” as 3 days into the school there were over 20 salvations & over 15 healings here in the community (during local outreach that we do 4 days a week)…& we still have 2 & a half weeks left! One can only imagine what’s going to happen!

At the end of the 5 weeks I will be going to Ireland to help pioneer a long term community that will plant themselves in the nation, committing to seeing salvation sweep across the land & unity & peace restored in the Church. I will only be there for 2 months because though I may not be called to Ireland long term, I am committed to seeing these dear friends of mine walk out their callings in that nation.

As you know, these things cost money, (about $4,000, to be exact) so here’s my simple request in regards to support- just go before the Lord & ask Him how He wants you to support me-whether that be by one quick prayer, a commitment to praying, or a commitment to giving me monthly financial support. If He tells you the finance kind of support, you can send it through the paypal donate button here on my blog. Also, if you'd like more information on The School of the Circuit Riders or just Fire & Fragrance (the umbrella program over all of this), you can go to
www.fireandfragrance.com. I’ll be heading out to Ireland on August 23, so please get back to me or just donate as soon as possible!

So much love.

Sincerely,

Taylor Mehl

No comments:

Post a Comment